Monday 19 September 2011

Ten things about me.

1. I really like playing with and trying out makeup and hair care and skin care stuff.
2. Opinions. I got 'em. Hence the blog to share them with you.
3. I like the above things at good prices! I aim to find good products for budget prices.
4. My day job is as a researcher and PhD student.
5. I'm kind of unco. So not too many tutorials. But if I find good ones I'll let you know where to find them.
6. I live in Perth, Australia. The most isolated city in the world. This means we tend to get new stuff about 20 years after everyone else. I do a lot of online shopping.
7. Married to a musician. No kids.
8. I am not musical. But I do like music.
9. Some people would call me quiet, reserved and gentle. They'd be wrong.
10. I'm pretty open. If you want to know more, just ask!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome to blogger! I'm from Australia too, love finding more people from here! Following now! :)

    ReplyDelete