Saturday 29 October 2011

Nail of the Day: Summer Brights

I'm not a massive fan of the colour orange, but this particular nail polish from Kit Cosmetics makes me smile every time I see it.

This is the colour "Sunrise" and it was a Shop Til You Drop collaboration (I think) from earlier this year. I used two coats. Kit nail polishes are $15.95 and you can find them on in store or order online at http://www.kitcosmetics.com.au/products/kitcosmetics/nailpolish/ 


For some added sparkle, I used Orly's Shine on Crazy Diamond on my "bling finger". I loves it. You'll need a couple of coats to get this amount of glitter.


The whole she-bang just screams summer to me and as soon as the weather looks like it's heating up I head for this orangey-coraly lovely. 

I quite like Kit nail polishes, they have a fab range of colours, with great seasonal trends coming through relatively frequently and are quite good quality. A big tick in my book.

To top the whole look off I finished with a coat of Seche Vite top coat, the first time I've used it. It is flipping amazing. I had no chipping for about a week, and only some slight wearing of the tips before I took the colour off. Definitely recommend. You can get both Seche Vite and Orly nail polish from FeelUnique.com. 

For future summer nails I'm eyeing off Essie's Mint Candy Apple. What colours are you liking for summer?

3 comments:

  1. I love the coral with the glitter! this colour makes me miss summer so much!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a mani on my blog with this polish,too, and sparkles on my accent nail! What great taste you have:D Such a great summery look I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave me inspiration to do this colour! love it xx


    pastel-rainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete